i can't take photos.


you probably think i'm kidding with my post title. well, rest assured. i'm not. i am not a trained photographer, or even slightly gifted in that area, so you're going to see quite a few amateur photos/posts. my best friend on the other hand? is pretty much a natural. ah, so frustrating! ;) as you know from this post, i was recently looking into a camera investment.

well. it has been done. 

i feel like a proud mom with my big, seemingly professional camera. it's name is canon rebel t3i and i'm oh so very in love. i bought it on a saturday {on sale!} and snapped dorky pictures of food/jewelry/painted nails for the rest of the night. the best friend and i headed out to a bridge by our apartment on a sunday afternoon {forgive the lighting} and snapped a couple of crystal clear photographs in the fading sunlight. we're a little goofy, but until i take my photography crash course in october? 

this sweet family addition is going to be busy being silly. 









14 comments:

  1. Love the last photo in the shadows! It definitely takes some getting used to and trying to figure out poses and angles and the what not, but I can already see that your doing great...like I said the shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is just so cute! And I love the last one, it's artistic! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new camera!! Looks like you'll be a natural :)

    xo Rach
    rachiecakes-rachael.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember how excited I was when I got my first "professional" camera! Cute photos, you're going to have so much fun with your new camera! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just too adorable. I love your smile!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm buying a new camera soon! Definitely such a difficult decision :( xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Meg! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is lovely, I'm going to follow you now. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new camera! I'm thinking about making a similar investment before my blog dies a death via instagram photos. I think it's all the buttons and dials that is putting me off.

    I love your banner as well, what a sweet blog you have here <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah, cute pics~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so exciting! Glad you went with that one! I took so many random photos when I first got mine and played with all the setting! I even read some of the manual! It's so funny to flip back to those photos now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. greeeat photos and great camera. :)) i know how you feel, the same felling i had when i got my camera! :)hehe.
    i'm following you now via gfc dear, if you want you can follow me too! ;)
    kisses <3 and have fun with new camera! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, could these photos be any cuter? Absolutely adore! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. THESE PICTURES ARE GREAT IN MY OPINION. Did you take the photography class in October? haha :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your sweet comments! i read every single one <3