book signing.



this blog post is short because i am extremely excited. why, you ask? igettogotoabooksigning!!!!! okay, okay. a little slower now...i get to meet emily schuman of, "cupcakes and cashmere" and get my book signed. all with her signature gold pen, no less. and yes, i realize that the photo above makes me look like i'm five. especially since my messy room provides the perfect backdrop. i should stop watching "grey's anatomy" and actually clean it...

i'm going to fight traffic on the 405 at rush hour, and make sure my outfit is a bit more fashionable than skinny jeans and a t-shirt because this is kind of a big deal. i've seen my favorite novelist, so now it's time to meet the first blogger I have ever followed. i was reading a "glamour" magazine a couple of years ago, and she popped up as a blogger to watch. thus, i have followed her blog ever since. it's been so much fun/inspirational. she literally teaches me how to dress...and make pasta for summer. it's great.

what about you? who are your favorite bloggers?
is there anyone you would fight rush hour LA traffic for? ;)

11 comments:

  1. That does sound fab - I´m glad you made it! Hm, I love sooo many bloggers... If I had to pick only one, it would be Posie gets cozy, but everyone else are close seconds! :-)

    Thanks for leaving such a nice comment the other day, much appreciated! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is my fav blogger indeed! You are lucky maybe I will wait to buy here in Canada,
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! She's a wonderful blogger and one of the originals. Have fun!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute how excited you are! I love moments like this that make you feel 5 years old again:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on meeting your favorite author! i'm nervous about meeting mine because i heard he has the tendency to keep to himself..sad day!
    there are so many bloggers i want to meet! too many to name!
    well, i'm new to your blog, just started following, can't wait to be a part of your story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. she was in my home town earlier this month and i couldn't make it - i was so sad! glad you got to meet her!

    (and don't worry, everyone has a room like that in their house, i know i do!)

    thesecondbestareveryexpensive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That book is next on my must read list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww so exciting! love the book, it's adorable! emily has always been such a big inspiration on me! xo

    www.thepinksmashbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I have a favorite blogger and it is Carrie Harwood of wishwishwish.net
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so excited! its amazing!
    paulamering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite blogger? Meghan Nicole Kraft. :) Anyone I would fight traffic for? Joan Didion. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your sweet comments! i read every single one <3