a day for mama.

i am so thankful for my crazy mama. she's definitely the most encouraging, intelligent, and godly woman i know. (and yes, i went to master's. i know a lot of great ladies.) she answers the phone any time of the day (sometimes even at night) and always knows how to make my tears go away.

sadly, today i don't get to give my mom a hug. she's six hours north, and i'm stuck in l.a.. so i thought i would write out a couple reasons why my mama is so amazing...

*her laugh lights up her face and makes everyone smile*
*she encourages in absolutely everything*
*she sets me straight when i'm wrong*
*my greatest defender*
*phenomenal writer (onto book #2!)*
*perfect example of a loving wife*
*will eat peanut butter + chocolate ice cream any time of the day*
*her stories make me happy*
*our marathon phone calls make any day better*
*her strength = inspirational*
*makes a new best friend on every plane flight*
*loves pancakes and brown sugar*
*excited for new adventures*
*likes curvy roads + dad*
*never settles for less*
*proverbs31*
*loves her well read/used bible*

this is much too tiny a list for my favorite lady. i am so blessed to have such an amazing woman in my life, especially as my mom. thankful for the past twenty years, and looking forward to many, many more.
love you, mom.

2 comments:

  1. You made me cry. Sigh. No greater gift you could've given me on Mother's Day than the gift of your words. I love you. xox

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your sweet comments! i read every single one <3